If you are struggling to overcome something in your life, it can be helpful to do some positive self-talk. With Root Chakra Affirmations, the negative thoughts will be replaced with more positive ones and you’ll begin to feel better. The problem is that most of us don’t realize that we need to do this. Instead, we just keep repeating negative things over and over again.
If you’ve ever wondered why some people seem to be more motivated than others to achieve their goals, it might have something to do with their personality type. According to research conducted at UCLA, personality traits such as extroversion and agreeableness play a big role in influencing self-belief. And now, thanks to a new study from the University of Pennsylvania, you don’t have to take our word for it anymore. Researchers found that specific brain regions associated with motivation light up more during positive affirmations than negative ones. So next time you try to motivate someone to get moving, consider using positive words instead of negative ones.
It can be difficult to break this cycle of negativity, but fortunately, there is a solution. If you’ve ever watched any yoga videos on YouTube, then you’ve probably seen a video with someone saying a mantra before they meditate. A mantra is a word or phrase that you repeat while you’re doing other activities. When you start to chant the words, your mind begins to focus. It’s a great tool for overcoming problems.
On a slightly more technical level, a mantra is a series of sounds (or letters) that help the brain focus. This makes it easier for you to concentrate when you need to – which is most of the time! Chanting helps to calm down the mind, and thus make you feel better. It has been used by monks since ancient times and was known as one of three pillars in Buddhism. The other two are meditation and ethics. Some people use mantras to achieve a state of enlightenment.
The Root Chakra location and Significance
Root Chakra is located at the base of our spine, between our tailbone and pubic bone. The root chakra is responsible for survival instinct, sexual energy, self confidence and personal power. When our root chakras are balanced, we feel confident, powerful and grounded. Read more on root chakra here
Root Chakra Affirmations to Chant
- Root Chakra Affirmations – Sunna
The root chakra is located at the base of the spine. It governs our survival instincts, including our physical body, emotional state, and sexuality. When we have a strong connection to our roots, we feel grounded, secure, and stable. We also tend to be more compassionate, nurturing, and accepting.
- Root Chakra Affirmation – Yamini
Yamini is the Sanskrit word for the root chakra. It’s a powerful affirmation that helps us connect with our inner strength, wisdom, and creativity. In addition to being a spiritual tool, yamini is also a mantra that can help us tap into our innate powers and abilities.
- Root Chakra Affirming Mantra – Om Namah Shivaya
Om namah shivay means “I bow down to Shiva.” Shiva is the name of Lord Vishnu’s (the supreme God) third eye. He represents the power of intuition and insight.
Sit in a comfortable position with spine erect. Take Deep breath , Focus your attention between your eyebrows and start voicing these below affirmations .
- I am Rooted to the earth.
- I’m appreciative.
- I have plenty.
- I am at peace with the world of things in which I reside.
- My physical health is good.
- I deserve your respect.
- I am self-sufficient.
- Everything is always available.
- I feel grounded and secure right now.
- I have faith.
- I fit in wherever required.
- I overcome life’s challenges while purging what doesn’t serve me.
- I have faith in life’s course.
- I make wise, healthful decisions.
- I am pleased with myself.
- My Root chakra is in harmony.
- I’m secure and rooted.
- I sense safety in this world.
- In any location, I feel at home.
- My world is in order.
- I should always feel secure.
- I’m allowed to be here.
- Mother Earth is there for me.
- I have strong roots.
- I am a part of my body.
- I possess everything needed to be happy.
Healing Yourself with Root Chakra Affirmations
- My body is healthy and protects me.
- My body is my home, and I vow to constantly nourish it .
- My body is a protected home for my soul.
- Each cell of my body upholds my prosperity.
- I’m energetic and healthy.
- I’m loaded up with brilliant energy and interminable imperativeness.
- I awaken consistently major areas of strength for feeling, and enabled.
- As the sun rises, so does my energy.
- I’m unified with my actual self.
- I have a good sense of reassurance in my place throughout everyday life.
- I breathe in trust and breathe out dread.
- I breathe in harmony and breathe out anything that no longer serves me.
- I’m constantly upheld and secured.
- I feel quiet, grounded, and secure.
- Like a tree, I’m attached solidly to the earth.
- I’m appreciative to realize that I am in every case profoundly cherished and upheld by this Universe.
- I profoundly value my capacity to keep quiet and tranquil in all circumstances.
- I’m thankful for the overflow of solidarity that emanates all through my whole body.
- I construct my life on the underpinning of confidence, harmony, love, and trust.
- I’m entire and complete, precisely as I’m.
- I’m sound and dynamic.
- I’m profoundly and securely associated with my body and the Earth.
- I feel the ground solidly underneath my feet.
- I honor the sanctuary of my body with profound consideration and respect.
- I’m available to life’s chances.
- I’m focused on satisfying my life’s motivation.
- I’m monetarily secure.
- I’m constantly accommodated.
- I’m dealt with.
- I’m steady.
- I’m adored.
- I’m sure.
- I’m solid.
- I’m sustained.
- I’m secured.
- I’m effective.
- I’m in charge.
- I’m alert.
- I’m well off
- The Earth upholds and sustains me.
- I’m profoundly associated with the regular world.
- Everything is great.
- I stand tall on my precursors’ shoulders.
- I have the solidarity to make a superb life.
- I have the fortitude and ability to make a wonderful world.
- I love my life and appreciate it.
- I’m steady leaning.
- I trust myself, the Earth, and the Universe.
- I’m appreciative for the direction I get from nature.
- I’m firmly established in the Earth.
You may like